COVID-19 CLINIC UPDATES: 2021 COVID PROTOCOLS; PLEASE READ THOROUGHLY:
- We are continuing annual vaccination appointments as well as elective surgeries...
- HOWEVER we are still keeping the front doors LOCKED at all times to and CONTINUING CURBSIDE SERVICES.
- WHEN YOU ARRIVE - please CALL (937) 426-0966 to let us know you are here! A technician will then confirm the reason for your pets visit. Following, a technician will then be out to bring your pet in.
- ALTHOUGH WE ARE CURBSIDE, we also ask that you wear a mask or protective face covering and keep a 6 foot distance from others where possible.
- We currently have Bravecto Flea & Tick, Frontline Flea & Tick, Heartguard and refills on current medication available for CURBSIDE PICKUP ONLY. ******(Any medications or prescriptions should be called in and paid for ahead of time, and a staff member will bring everything out to your car)***
- In our continued efforts to comply with the CDC and state recommendations, our front doors will remain locked at all times. For both yourself and the safety of our staff, we ask that you remain in your car until we are ready for you to enter the building.
- We understand the importance of being with your pet should an end of life care appointment be needed, therefore will be making a special accommodations for those circumstances. A MASK OR FACE COVERING STILL REQUIRED.
- Any medications or prescriptions should be called in and paid for ahead of time, and a staff member will bring everything out to your car.
- We are now accepting all forms of payment.
- We appreciate your continued patience as we have the safety of our clients, their pets and our staff at the forefront of our efforts. We will continue to keep you as updated as possible.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED PATIENCE AND SUPPORT!!!!