COVID-19 CLINIC UPDATES: 4/28/2020 PLEASE READ THOROUGHLY:
- We will begin accepting appointment requests for annual vaccinations and elective surgeries ON MAY 4, 2020.
- HOWEVER clients are still unable to enter the building except for end of life circumstances.
- We currently have Bravecto Flea & Tick, Frontline Flea & Tick, Heartguard and refills on current medication available for CURBSIDE PICKUP ONLY. ******(Any medications or prescriptions should be called in and paid for ahead of time, and a staff member will bring everything out to your car)***
- In our continued efforts to comply with the CDC and state recommendations, our front doors will remain locked at all times. For both yourself and the safety of our staff, we ask that you remain in your car for the entirety of the visit.
- We ask that you call us at 937-426-0966 when you have arrived. A team member will come out and escort your pet into the building.
- You will receive a phone call from the Veterinarian to discuss your pet's health and findings of your pet's exam.
- We understand the importance of being with your pet should an end of life care appointment be needed, therefore will be making a special accommodations for those circumstances.
- Any medications or prescriptions should be called in and paid for ahead of time, and a staff member will bring everything out to your car.
- We will only be accepting credit cards and care credit, with information being given over the phone, at this time. NO CASH WILL BE ACCEPTED AT THIS TIME.
We appreciate your continued patience as we have the safety of our clients, their pets, and our staff at the forefront of our efforts. We will continue to keep you as updated as possible.